Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Wow. It's been a while

OK I haven't posted here since august of 07. Here's a recap of what has happened since then:

  • I cleaned up the rear axle and switched it out to 5 bolt rears.
  • I welded the brackets on for suspension pints for the rear end.
  • I cut off and re-welded the rear end suspension points.
  • Then October hit and everything stopped due to new family addition.
  • Yesterday I lowered the chassis onto furniture dollies and made it possible to move the project around the garage. Allowing my wife to park in there makes life a bit easier at home.
  • Yesterday I also tacked on the trailing arm brackets to the Chassis.
  • Finally, yesterday I started my front wishbone/a-arm assemblies.
Now, if I can get the time to take a photo and finish the a-arms.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Avonrents a premier Car rental company in Los Angeles and whole of United States. You can hire or rent a car from there its a best car truck rental company.